Interior and exterior paint spraying
We're among Northamptonshire's leading painters and decorators, delivering bespoke first class decorating solutions.
Airless paint spraying
Airless paint spraying gives a glass-smooth layer of coating over surfaces that is practically impossible to achieve using a brush or roller. It has become more popular than other traditional ways of re-coating a surface such as hand brush painting or using a roller because it has so many advantages.
Paint can be applied up to four times as quickly as with a brush and twice as fast as a roller which keeps reduces labour time by up to 75%.
The uniform layer of paint produced by an airless paint sprayer is also perfect for rough, damaged and textured surfaces such as peeling paint on cladding.
Interior and exterior services
Avanti Decorate offer a spraying service using the very latest spray equipment in a number of finishes.
From a heavy pebble dashed exterior to a mirror finished main entrance door, you can be assured of a superior finish at a cost and time effective coating.
We are able to carry out spraying to a single room, or the entire interior and exterior of your property.
Spraying can be an advantage for a tight time scale project or hard-to-reach places but overall the results are exceptional, completely devoid of brush strokes, can be applied to ceilings, walls, doors, cupboards and window frames in the minimum amount of time.
Advantages of airless spraying
- Applying paint using the airless technique is twice as fast as using a paint brush and four times faster than painting with a roller.
- Large areas can be covered with less effort than other methods, therefore perfect for walls, cladding or ceilings.
- Metal door and window frames have often been hand painted in the past, but airless spraying can be used on these smaller surfaces areas too.
- Doesn’t leave any brush marks unlike hand painting which can be unsightly.
- Versatile technique suitable for use on a huge range of interior and exterior surfaces ranging from UPVC door and window frames to architectural metalwork.
- Items can be sprayed in any colour and many different types of coatings can be used including metallic paints.
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE
Submit your enquiry and will get back to you shortly
Other ways to contact us
If you are looking for a reliable quality painter and decorators, contact us now or Request a Callback
21 Balfour St
Mon-Sat: 07:00 – 21:00
Sun: 10:00 – 16:00